Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's all about the bags...

I was browsing around looking at one of my favorite shopping sites *coughZapposcough* and ran across these bags. I literally gasped at the gorgeousness of these new bags in all of their flashiness. I'm normally not a flashy girl, but I could see myself rocking each of these bags to work, play or just running errands in the city. Sequins weren't even my thing until I saw these beauties from Juicy Couture:
Sequin Stripe Day Dreamer $268
Sequin Stripe Dame $298
I could totally (hit my maximum limit for this word) see myself wearing the first bag with a grey open cardigan, jeans and black boots and maybe a black stretch belt over the cardigan. And the second bag, a cute blush cardigan with a brooch, jeans and Chanel-inspired flats.

And as if those weren't enough, the sneaky little sidebar showed up some more results of lush and flashy bags that I could easily see myself wearing to an event or play:

Little Connie Sequin Shoulderbag $229

Luxe Day Dreamer Chiffon $398

The only thing stopping me from getting these beauties is my budget and getting the eye from my aunt and mom about spending. But yeah, other than that I'd snag 'em.

Good day!

- Miss T

No comments:

Post a Comment